Watermelon Caprese Salad Recipe
- 1/2 seedless watermelon (sliced about 1/2 inch thick)
- Slices of fresh mozzarella
- 12 Fresh Basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp OLiV Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp OLiV Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Use a cookie cutter to cut stars or any other shape out of the watermelon (save the excess for fruit salad) or cut into slices.
Cut the mozarella with a cookie cutter too, if desired, or slice.
Arrange the watermelon on a plate, layer with cheese, top with about 1 tsp of sliced Basil and a bit of salt & pepper.
Drizzle with Basil oil & then drizzle with Blueberry Balsamic.