Sweet Potato & Maple Casserole
*recipe adapted from Chef-in Training.comIngredients
- 3 cups cooked & mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup OLiV Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. OLiV Maple Balsamic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup OLiV Maple Balsamic
- Optional: 1 cup chopped pecans
Boil and mash sweet potatoes
Beat in Sugar, OLiV Butter EVOO, egg, vanilla, OLiV Maple Balsamic and milk until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Put in 9 X 13 greased pan.
For the topping, combine topping ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well combined. Crumble topping over sweet potatoes. Drizzle with OLiV Maple Balsamic.
Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes.