Strawberry Manchego Crostinis
- 1 Cup sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp OLiV Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Fresh Baguette or 12 Mini Toasts
- 4 Slices of Prosciutto (each sliced into 3 pieces)
- 2 Slices of Manchego cheese (each slice divided into 6 pieces)
Slice the baguette into 12 slices or take the 12 mini toasts and place them on a plate. Top the baguette slices or toasts with a small piece of prosciutto and cheese. Put the sliced strawberries into a hot pan, drizzle with the Maple Balsamic and mix until coated. Remove from heat, add the strawberries to the top of the cheese & prosciutto. Drizzle Maple Balsamic over all. Serve.