Greek Pasta Salad
- 2 Tbsp OLiV Cask 18 Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp OLiV Oregano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 oz dry pasta (cavatappi, rotini, rigatoni)
- 1/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp olive brine
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange or red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta & cook according to package directions.
Drain the pasta & rinse under cold water, drain again.
While the pasta is boiling, combine the dressing ingredients (first 6 ingredients)
Add the olives, red onion & olive brine to the bowl & mix to combine.
Stir in the pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper & cheese & toss well.
Serves 6 - 8