Coconut Balsamic Shrimp
- 300 g peeled, deveined shrimp
- 3 Tbsp OLiV Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp OLiV Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a medium size bowl mix together the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, sweet chili sauce, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp & stir to coat.
Cover the bowl and set in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a medium sized skillet on medium high heat. Pour the shrimp and sauce from the bowl into the hot pan. Cook until shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes.
Serve over rice, with lime wedges.