Black Bean & Chickpea Salad
- 1 - 540ml can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 540ml can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp OLiV Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp OLiV Lemon White Balsamic
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, black beans, tomatoes, red onion, parsley & mint.
Whisk the olive oil & vinegar & lemon juice together until smooth & combined.
Pour the dressing over the veggies, add salt & pepper to taste and combine with a large spoon.
Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes at room temperature for the flavours to combine.